The conference will take place in the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Glasgow. Accommodation is available for conference delegates at the conference venue. In addition there are range of hotels near by.
Getting to Glasgow - by air
Glasgow is served by 3 international airports with direct flights from over 150 destinations
- Glasgow International ? 15 minutes from city centre
- Glasgow Prestwick - 45 minutes direct train link to city centre
- Edinburgh Airport ? 55 minutes using the new direct bus link from Edinburgh
Getting to Glasgow ? by train
- Glasgow has the largest rail network in the UK outside London
- 20 trains per day from London ? journey time just 4hrs 30 mins
If you are travelling to Glasgow please view the following link for a wealth of information about how to get to the city and travel within it:
Information on visas for entering the UK can be found at this link.